Vision, Mission, Objectives of the Civil Engineering Study Program
VISION OF STUDY PROGRAMS
Making a superior and leading study program in Indonesia to produce professionals in the field of Civil and Dynamic Engineering who are able to apply science and technology that is environmentally sound and appropriate to the needs of industry and society in global competition in 2024.
STUDY PROGRAM MISSION
- Realizing education management and the implementation of higher education in Civil Engineering that applies environmentally sound science and technology.
- Establish partnerships with various institutions in the context of implementing the Tridarma of Higher Education.
- Provide additional competence in English language skills as a graduation requirement and develop entrepreneurial spirit.
- Organizing applied research in order to develop technology in the field of Civil Engineering that is environmentally sound
- Organizing community service activities by involving all elements of the academic community by empowering stakeholders
The UMB Civil Engineering S1 Study Program has a goal that is detailed as follows:
- Equip students to have an understanding of engineering and entrepreneurship.
- Equip students with knowledge in engineering about structure, transportation, geotechnical, hydrotechnical, and construction management
- Equip students to become job creators by providing business training on canvas business workshops, establishment of entrepreneurial organizations, entrepreneurship public lectures to improve their abilities as entrepreneurs.
Equipping students with soft skills, namely in the form of LKMM, Leadership, ESQ training activities, this is done so that students can adapt to the work environment and society.